Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Double Lyte Posse Sportbike Inc. Ride For Makayla's New Heart



Double Lyte Posse Sportbike Inc.

Ride For Makayla's New Heart!

Motorcycle Ride Fundraiser - Makayla's Heart Transplant
Saturday, June 6, 2009


Hello! My name is Makayla. I am in desperate need of a new heart. I was born with two defects called Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) and Tricuspid Atresia. Due to Tricuspid Atresia, I am missing a valve in my heart which makes it difficult for my heart to properly oxygenate my blood. Ventricular Septal Defect means I have a hole in my heart. The hole in my heart causes my oxygenatd blood to mix with non-oxygenated blood which causes my heart to overwork which possibly can cause my heart to fail.

I am in need of help with my medical bills because currently i am receiving oxygen treatments and blood transfusions on a regular basis. I have to take many prescriptions due to my condition. My medicine and treatments are expensive and have began to take a toll on my family financially.
I need to raise $18,000 to be on the list for new heart donor because the insurance company won't cover full cost. I am asking for your help and I will greatly appreciate any donation, advice, resources or assistance you can provide for me.
Thank you.
Makayla


Registration with family members:
11:00am

Progress Plaza Parking Lot
1501 N. Broad St.
Philadelphia, Pa 19122

Departing:
12:00pm


Destination:
Cavalier Lounge, 63 Main St, Little Creek, DE

Refreshments will be served.

Donations:
$20 per rider, $20 per passenger
100% of Proceeds Go Directly To Medical Expenses
All riders must sign a ride waiver and release form.


Double Lyte Posse Run Contacts:
Randy, DLP Founder 302-562-8923
Alvin, VP 215-313-3644
Lady Kim, PRO 609-828-9828

How To Help Financially
Send Check or Money order:
Makayla Scott's Medical Fund
PO Box 76
Camden, De 19934

Spiritually & Other Assistance Contacts
Phone: Grandmother 302-399-9297
Email: princessmakayla@comcast.net

No comments: